lundi 11 octobre 2010

Shearling



13 commentaires:

  1. Thank you deaarrr :D I wanna move to some other place when I'll finish school here :P

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Well yeah we can meet :) at what school are you?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gosh I love it !! Im a big fan of the shearling jacket and I think it looks amazing on you !! Follow eachother??

    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. i love your jacket! you have a lovely blog


    come by some time and follow my blog if you like
    xoxo ahugeheartforfashion.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Lovely jacket and blog <3
    I hope you'll check out and eventually follow (only if you like it of course! :)) my blog <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Joo de freiden geet dat :) soll ech dann bei den LGL kommen?

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. haha joo also net ganz fidrun..bon du gesaiss mech schon mengen ej :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. great jacket!!!

    http://www.mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer

Tell me what you think! I read everything and answer you.