mercredi 3 novembre 2010

Catwalk Inspiration




Some looks I found some time ago. Today I'm taking photos : ) I'm making a little photoshoot with my sisters. For the clothes I thought to wear party dresses and high heels. And a lot of black and a rather big touch of chic. And then creating a scene: a crammed dressing table, full of make up, nail polish and so on.
The pictures should catch the getting ready before going out.
And black and white photos would be perfect for my photoshooting.
What do you think?Any ideas of what else I could do?

3 commentaires:

  1. I'm in love with that first look !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. great inspiration. also love the first one but the second is definately more wearbale in everyday life.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. hey martine! :D ech war am gaang dech op fb ze adden (d'mulan war eng gudd hinweis hihi ;)) an dann haat ech gemierkt du haas och ee blog! dei ass mega cool an ech gin lo follower :P ech hun och ee blog mee zwa mei fie schmink :P kanns roueg kucken kommen wanns de wells :) dass d'nat vum englesch theater hei just fie da nach bescheed z soen :)

    www.ohlalamaquillage.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer

Tell me what you think! I read everything and answer you.