samedi 25 décembre 2010

Oops I did it again and a Merry Christmas to you all !

The meaning of the title is that AGAIN i haven't been blogging for aages. Suppose one of my new year's resolutions will be to make it work ( finally haha)!
 In this photo I'm wearing my leopard jacket that I have been wearing so much ever since I bought it a year ago. I have so many coats this winter! I should take photos ; ) A red one, leopard, royal blue, shearling, beige.. I think it's nice in winter because it's what you show. Nobody sees what you are wearing underneath so that a coat makes it all up.


Ohhh and in the photo you can see my " Knorpelstörung" hhahaa means my nose is not straight ; P Sometimes I imagine to have a nosejob done someday but otherwise it would be pretty superficial to do. As it is a distinct feature of mine, it wouls change my face totally. But however I should never say never ; P


Gemma Arterton was one of my favorite- maybe even my absolute favorite- actress this year. She's incredibly beautiful but as well natural and funny and of course I like the films she's starring. Especially Tamara Drew(e) and Prince of Persia.
Mulberry Tim Walker Screening




I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Mine was near to perfect: being with my family, tons of delicous food (must start a diet : O ) and Christmas films : ))

2 commentaires:

Tell me what you think! I read everything and answer you.