jeudi 6 mai 2010

Blossoms in May







( shirrt by Zara; short trench by H&M; jeans by Zara;shoes by flipflop)
This is my yesterday's look, as it was pouring with rain today I couldn't take any photos outside today. This is a quite unusual look for me because I usually do not wear jeans. I mostly wear tights out of some reason. I love the blossoms of this tree, I've been waiting all winter to take photos there.

3 commentaires:

  1. hey :)
    du hues en scheinen blog :)
    maja kenns de d'jil, d'kristiana an d'nora? si sin och vun letzebuerg an hun och een blog :D
    an ech och :) kanns jo mol kucken, ech followen dech :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. heey : ) merci. nee kennen keen vun hinnen mee gin mol op dein kuken dan fannen ech dei io vlaicht do :) thank you followen dech och ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. hun dein trench gea (:

    RépondreSupprimer

Tell me what you think! I read everything and answer you.