samedi 8 mai 2010

In the future I hope to wear nothing but this


Marc by Marc Jacobs and See by Chloé are two of my favourite brands! Unfortunately I can't afford either of them. But fortunately there is net-a-porter and you can to the shops without buying anything. I think I've been influenced a lot by Gossip Girl in matters of style. So this might be the reason why I love Marc by Marc Jacobs and See by Chloé so much.













( Marc by Marc Jacobs)
I've started reading a book about things that should not exist, for which there is no scientific explanation. Appareantly it's a lot about aliens and I do not really believe in things like that. But as well it's pretty interesting. It's quite a long time ago since I've been reading a book out of school. 'til like a year ago I read lots and lots of books but now I'm not so keen on it any more. Don't know why.

(See by Chloé)
I couldn't get a citation out of my head today : "Stell dir vor es ist Krieg und keiner geht hin." I like that imagination, if everyone was acting like that there were no wars. Ok might sound way too easy but it'd be a good start.

2 commentaires:

  1. Hi,

    Cute blog!

    I have a new fashion blog! I would love you to have a look and be a new follower.

    Hope to see you soon.

    RépondreSupprimer

Tell me what you think! I read everything and answer you.