lundi 12 juillet 2010

Bad choice

Today I went to city and I was trying the "underwear as outerwear" trend. You could see my bra. Wearing a lace top plus a military skirt. And I really regret doing it. At first I went to a book shop where there weren't so many people looking at me. But later when I walked through the city everybody looked at me. Every single man stared at me. I mean I don't even have boobs? But it felt terrible. I felt like a whore.
And I think this trend was not made to actually wear in the streets. Cause most people don't
know it's fashion. I even put my glasses on I usually loathe to look more well-behaved. I think I'll never try to show my underwear in public again ; )


                           

Usually I dare quite a lot concerning trends. Sometimes it works but sometimes also not as in this case. But I'm always open for new things. What about you? Would you dare show you underwear as outerwear?

7 commentaires:

  1. Merci :)
    Well I think that fashionable people are just made to be starred on...cos you know,later in 5/6 years everyone will dress like this and it's gonna be so usual that people won't stare at you..People stare at me all the time,I'm used to it now,but at the beginning you feel terrible I know..Remember those Leather Look Leggings?That everyone has!?Well I first bought them in 2008 ,where it was a trend on fashion shows and in the USA ,people stared at me and even asked me if I got those from Sex shop xD So try new things!Don't care about others!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ohh really? Thank you SO much for your lovely comment

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. thanks for the comments : ) well this sounds really encouraging thanks a lot!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. haha I love this story! The tale of a true fashion blogger right there :)

    I can't believe how many times people have miscontrued my fashon choices.

    In the future, I would wear a bandeau top underneath the lace shirt, and I think that it looks the best in the same color. Add a contrasting cardigan and you're ready to go!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I really like what you wore!
    Eat, Sleep, Denim <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I really don't mean to burst your bubble here, but just consider that the people might have been looking because it looks ridiculous. Fashion from my point of view is art and expressing yourself. Fashion is something personal but what we see today is mainstream fashion. Every single person wants to wear what they see a thousand other people wear on a show on some stupid program. If you want to discover fashion, wear what you see inside your head, not what you see on TV! Keep it in mind ;)

    RépondreSupprimer

Tell me what you think! I read everything and answer you.