jeudi 29 juillet 2010

Merci Karl!


I just finished reading this book telling the story of Arnaud Maillard on Karl Lagerfeld's side. He worked for Karl for 15 years. It gives a very good insight of the fashion world. What is behind a fashion show, how the collections are prepared and how the people work. Everything has to be perfect and everyone's permantly under pressure. You don't get to know to many things about Karl Lagerfeld, more about his work. And how he works and the way he treats his employees. I liked the book because you really get to know how it works behind the scenes. I don't know wether I could persist under such hard terms. I recommand evryone the book who wants to know more about the fashion world. Besides I think Karl Lagerfeld is a  genius in his work. He works 24 hours a day and doesn't have a private life. His life is his work.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Tell me what you think! I read everything and answer you.