mardi 17 août 2010

Living in an other time



The other day I took these photos with my sisters Marie-Laure and Stephanie. I wanted it to be 50's and 60's inspired. I think in the end it looked more 40's inspired then else. But however. We found the accesories  in my grandmother's attic. I found two belts that are exactly the way I wanted to buy. Money saved! The two pullovers are from the attic too but I have no idea how old they are. My grandmother said she didn't have any clothes from back in the 50's or so which I think is a pity. But anyaway I think she wouldn't have had any so great clothes because she wasn't so interested in dressing up.  The brown bag is an old schoolbag of my father or so. I absolutely love the umbrella! You can't really see it in the pictures but it's with lace!

We took the photos in my grandmother's old house which is empty now. The light was actually very bad in the house. I had to make the photos erhm clearer?  My younger sister Marie-Laure is 11 years old and the other one Stephanie is 14. I like it that the colours in the pictures are all matching and that the shades and colours look so good together. What do you think? In what time would you place the photos?

6 commentaires:

  1. oh the grandmother's attic is full of suprises!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. i adore the oatmeal colours x

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. the styling is so perfect, you all are gorgeous. i also love love your header!

    xxmerissa
    merbri.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Love the vintage clothes and I love that time peroid so cool xxx

    www.haideeandco.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. You 2 are so adorable! I love the highwaisted skirt

    RépondreSupprimer

Tell me what you think! I read everything and answer you.