samedi 14 août 2010

When past and present rejoin

 
Lauren Hutton


Lauren Hutton fashion icon, model and actress was born in 1943. I had already read about her several times but I now saw something on her in the H&M magazine. Talking about the influence that old movie stars as Lauren had on the A/W collections this year. I really think she deserves to be called an icon. She looks sympathetic in these photos and I like her style. That hat looks great! Saw similiar hats in the new collections. I'm thinking of watching a film by her tonight. American Gigolo starring her and Richard Gere or so. Underneath is a photo of them in the film.




2 commentaires:

  1. It's a regional ritual business to decline a gift three times before accepting it. This is good news for me, elicited a kind of promotion for a particular application.

    My webpage internet marketing toronto

    RépondreSupprimer

Tell me what you think! I read everything and answer you.