mardi 7 septembre 2010

Autumn's here








I'm back from Turkey and it was soo great! It was really hot all day and we spent our days on the beach or near the pool. Also the food was deeelicious!There was a buffet three times a day, mediterrean kitchen. I also met some new people from Germany and Turkey. And I learned belly dance! I got a false Abercrombie and Fitch pullover haha. I wish I was there back again.. :(




I was wearing this before my holiday when I was going out to the "Schueberfouer". Later I was freezing my ass off hahaha. (but luckily I had a pullover in my neeew leopard bag ; )

6 commentaires:

  1. Glad to read you had fun in Turkey!
    Love your lace blouse and leopard print bag

    http://stylebouquet.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Really pretty outfits. Love the first skirt and those shoes. :)SarahD

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thanks for following!
    Love the outfit, and Turkey seems like it was fun :D
    I've also tried belly dancing haha, loved it.
    I'm following you too :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Tell me what you think! I read everything and answer you.