lundi 27 septembre 2010

Wearing it the scottish way






Today I was wearing my new H&M shirt for school. I really love it and I'm happy the plaid trend is back (just as every winter ha ha ) I haven't been posting for ages! I'm happy school's on again so I have a reason to dress up not as in holidays where I lived in the most boring clothes I have.. Oh and thanks for all your comments on my previous post! I'd really like to now who are you that are reading my blog? Are you reading it regularly or only one time or whatever? I'm looking forward to your answers ; )



Oh and I really love most of the spring shows! I haven't seen so many yet but I absolutely love the Marc Jacobs show. But what I noticed since I got interested in fashion: It's every winter and summer season pretty much the same.. winter is all heavy knitwear, leopard, tights,leather .. and summer is flowers, stripes,white,  .. Ok the colours change most seasons but again trends usually come back and back. Of course I like all these clothes but sometimes I wonder if they couldn't invent something entirely NEW. Like wearing only white in winter. Or making new cuts. The other thing is that maybe there is simply nothing new to invent any more..


My sister wearing pyjama pants and an old pullover ; P



2 commentaires:

  1. Thanks! And you should wear yours, if you like the style :D even if (as I wrote) people stare ;)

    And to answer your question in this post:
    I have a list of blogs I'm supposed to read every day but I'm not too organized so I always forget some... but I do check in here quite often! :)
    x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yes I think I'll do so ; ) That's really nice of you! Thanks :) It's no problem if you forget mine sometimes, I only update every few days..

    RépondreSupprimer

Tell me what you think! I read everything and answer you.