dimanche 12 septembre 2010

Charlotte Ronson S/S 2011





I just looked at some of the new collections on style.com. And I immediately found one I fell completely in love with : Charlotte Ronson's. I had already heard of her, being Marc and Samantha Ronson's sister and that she was a designer but I have never seen any collections of her. This one I really like even though it isn't much new. Most of the trends she presents are the same as last spring: military vest, nude skirt, socks in shoes.. But new is all the white the designers show. Alexander Wang'S entire show was white and I didn't like that too much..
Here's one look of the show.


9 commentaires:

  1. Yeah I'm looking forward to it! (I'm not starting university until next year btw)
    I'd also love to go to England but Sweden is the easiest choice for me :b

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. wow great pics ! like them a lot ! :D xoxo, Irena <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love the floral dresses and socks/sandals combos! So classically summery.

    Tainted Blonde x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love that first look! So inspirational. Loving the blog, care to check out mine?

    www.whatwouldleoniewear.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. love charlotte ronson, all her designs are just perfect!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hey babe.
    It's my first time on your blog :-) You are welcome to comment on my blog and follow me<3
    Kisses.
    http://www.julia-louise.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer

Tell me what you think! I read everything and answer you.