samedi 5 juin 2010

The classy one


Out of the range of 90's supermodels I like Claudia Schiffer best. I like her classy ways and I think she's one of the most beautiful women on earth.
Today I was supposed to go on a workshop where they teach you how to draw clothes the way a designer does an such stuff. But when I got there I was told that the workshop had been cancelled out of some unknown reasons- I was really disappointed, I'd have loved to go there. I don't actually want to become a designer but as well I like drawing.
Well then I spent my day at home reading a book. ( Mrs. Dalloway-Virginia Woolf)

Yesterday I went shopping with my mum ; ) I got shorts, trousers and a shirt. More photos to come tomorrow.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Tell me what you think! I read everything and answer you.