lundi 7 juin 2010

see what's coming




As I had said here another post about an A/W collection. This time I picked out Marc by Marc Jacobs, one of my favourite brands! First I thought I wasn't going to like this collection, but I soon changed my mind. The looks are either military, ladylike or with plaids. There are gonna be a lot of plaids this autumn! I always wonder how all designers can have clothes of a same trend in their collection. I mean are they copying on each other or how do they do it? I like the military and ladylike looks out of the collection best. Ladylike always appeals to me. My own style is rather chic and feminine, but still trendy.
I also like the sun-glasses in one of the pictures, though I think there's not going to be so much sun in winter! Today we watched a film about climate change in school. It was talking about the raising sea levels and how there are going to be huge floodings everywhere. Just the way it is in Poland at the moment. I sometimes wonder wether this whole climate change is really going to happen. It still seems so unbelievable to me..






I'd love to have a new blazer! I already have a black one but I think this always looks so business-woman alike. I'm thinking of buying one in softer colours such as light grey or nude or pale pink. Here a blazer from ASOS that I quite like. ( I think I use the word like pretty much- way too much )

3 commentaires:

  1. love the blazer in the last photo!

    - Maria, from Los Angeles

    *check out daily inspirational photos on my blog

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love this collection.
    xoxo
    Cara from IFB

    RépondreSupprimer

Tell me what you think! I read everything and answer you.