dimanche 6 juin 2010

Let's see what the future brings



This last time I've been rather thoughtful and busy doing other things, so I wasn't really motivated to post something on my blog. I've been neglecting fashion a litlle the past weeks. Which I want to change again. I haven't even seen the A/W collections. Well a few such as Chanel and Louis Vuitton, of which I prefer Louis Vuitton. I like the feminine dresses, but I can't imagine everyone going through the streets in such dresses. It reminds me a lot of 40's and 50's dresses. ( I hope I'm right). I like it that women never wore shorts or tight tops. Nowadays when you see a woman you know immediatly what her body is like. Back in these times it was not as easy as that for men what I woman's body was like. I think this takes a lot of mystery of a woman. What do you think?






Here a few looks I really like.


Here some photos of my new clothes I got on Friday. I'd love to have a more professional camera to take photos of better quality. But they're so expensive and I can't afford one.
Shorts from H&M

Photo from above: my new Zara-trousers.

In the next days, more posts about runway looks!

3 commentaires:

Tell me what you think! I read everything and answer you.