dimanche 13 juin 2010

Those glorious days..





Here something I've been drawing like a week ago. Sorry for the bad quality of the photo.. and the right one isn't quite finished. I love the dress on the left, I was inspired by Lanvin S/S 2010. The dress on the right is a little more simple.

This week has been so great! I met some old friends and had a lot of fun with them. Today I went to a flower market with my mother, aunt and cousin. Actually I'm not that intrested in flowers but I had my cousin to chat with. She's same old as I am and I also hadn't seen her for ages. My mother bought some flowers. We have  a real big garden but my mum doesn't have much time for gardening.


My dog Maia in the river.

Today was Mother's day in Luxembourg and I gave my mother a necklace (which she likes a lot) and a purse ( in which is not enough space for all her cards). We gave flowers to my grandmothers, so today was a real flower-day!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Tell me what you think! I read everything and answer you.