samedi 26 juin 2010

Sale here I come!

Today the summer sale started in Luxembourg and tomorrow I'm going to the shops with my mother. I really need new sandals and I'd like to have an new skirt. Today I also went to city to buy sunglasses-actually not for myself. But I almost bought a pair Tom Ford's too, but then I thought they were way too expensive.




Here some skirts I found on Net-a-porter, they're both Elizabeth&James, which is M-K and Ashley Olsen's clothing line. Both could be dressed up so nicely! I'm in quite a shopping fever at the moment caused by reading "Confessions of a shopaholic" throughout the weekend. Real funny. Becky Bloomwood is so naive in the beginning sometimes you'd like to go and help her. By times she even seems rather stupid, but all that's makes it raelly entertaining. I haven't seen the film yet but suppose one day I will.

Here a bikini and a jumpsuit which I also liked. The jumpsuit is by Elizabeth and James too, I really adore that brand! The only problem is I can't afford it..

An other thing I got addicted to is Lady Gaga's song "Alejandro". What do you think about it?

1 commentaire:

Tell me what you think! I read everything and answer you.