mardi 15 juin 2010

get shaky after school



Here today's outfit. I wear a Zara skirt and jeans and a shirt from Promod. Underneath a photo collage I did this afternoon. I have a new photoshop and tried this. It includes today's and yesterday's outfit. Apparantly I should be learning right now but I'm far too tired. Everyone else can watch football and I have to learn...
I like football a lot, I used to play myself. ( But I played really badly haha) Everyone's really excited about football right now! I hope Spain or Argentina wins.



Become member of my blog! I'd be really pleased!

3 commentaires:

  1. that guy is sooooo hot!
    thank you so much for visit me.
    keep following
    love, johanna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I keep following :) follow me too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Im a big spain fan too:) Haha!

    Love the pictures! But you should maybe make thembigger so ppl can watch them more closely! Cuz it's a great outfit, but it's too small:)

    Keep posting though:)

    Love
    fashionafbrice

    Click here to visit FASHIONFABRICE.
    PLease follow our blog,if you like:)

    RépondreSupprimer

Tell me what you think! I read everything and answer you.